Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies? For those of you who love sweets, you are definitely no stranger to chocolate chip cookies. Reporting from CNN, chocolate chip cookies are one of the desserts from the United States that are included in the list of the best desserts in the world.
The sweet taste makes chocolate chip cookies a favorite menu to serve after the main dish. Still one of the most favorite cookies, there are many creations of chocolate cookies served with other desserts such as ice cream.
But have you ever wonder how Chocolate Chip Cookies with palm sugar will taste? This recipe is for you!
Palm Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 125 gr butter/margarine
- 120 gr Tuan Kelapa’s Palm sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 egg
- 200 grams of low protein flour.
- 120 gr Choco chips
How To Make Palm Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat the oven 180 °C about 10 minutes
- Grease the baking pan, set aside.
- Mix the butter and palm sugar with high speed about 8-10 minutes until the dough is fluffy and the color turns to a pale
- Add in the egg, mix again in high speed until well blended.
- Then add the flour, vanilla powder and baking powder that have been filtered beforehand, to avoid any lumps. Mix again briefly until the flour is incorporated into the dough.
- And add in the chocolate chips, stir with spatula.
- Take a spoon of the dough and form round, put in to the baking pan. Repeat the process to all the dough
- Put it into the oven and bake about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the pan. The Palm Sugar Choco Chip Cookies is ready to be served