Hello, foodies! Mango is in season here in Indonesia at the moment. Almost where ever you go, many stalls are selling this tropical fruit yet in some places on the side of the road, mango trees are neatly lined up and the fruits are hanging so much.
While in season, there are many options to consume this yummy fruit aside of slice and eat it directly. Young mango has the sour taste and crunchy texture which is perfect to make Rujak, while the ripe mango with sweet taste and its aromatic sweet-scented is good for smoothie or even for baking.
Here is how to make Mango Muffin with Palm Sugar to your baking idea! This time you can add some palm sugar to get the sweet caramelish flavor, deliciously guaranteed!
190 gr flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
100 grams of mango puree
1 sachet of sweet condensed milk
25 grams of melted butter
50 grams of palm sugar
50 grams of sugar
50 ml of cooking oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
How to Make Mango Muffin with Palm Sugar
1. Blend the mango without water until smooth and then strain. set aside
2. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients and mix well
3. Beat eggs + palm sugar + powdered sugar until the sugar is dissolved
4. Add salt + melted butter + cooking oil + vanilla essence & sweet condensed milk, mix well
5. Add the mango puree and mix again until smooth
6. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well. Don’t overmix. if there are still lumps, it’s totally fine.
7. Grease the muffin mold with oil & sprinkle with flour then pour 3/4 of the height of the mold and top with Choco chips
8. Preheat the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes