The fever of Iced Coffee Milk with Palm Sugar has spread everywhere. The bitter taste of coffee, creamy milk, and sweet palm sugar make the taste of this beverages so complete! Not just delicious, this cold beverages is also suitable to consume at any time, from morning to evening.
By choosing the right coffee beans or espresso, you can make your own version of palm sugar milk iced coffee at home. The taste will also not be much different from the cafe where you drink your favorite coffee.
Here are how to make iced coffee milk with palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml of water
- 150 ml of milk
- liquid espresso, to taste
- a pinch of salt
- ice cubes as needed
How To Make
- Cook the palm sugar, granulated sugar, salt and water until evenly dissolved. When it boils, turn off the heat and let it cool for a while.
- Prepare a glass and then pour the palm sugar solution, up to the sides of the glass.
- Add ice cubes, milk and liquid espresso.
- Palm sugar iced coffee is ready to eat. Don’t forget to stir the iced coffee before consumption.